Foreclosure-Assistants

 

 Foreclosure help claim your money

           Get the ball rolling ...

  

You need to have paper work for proof 

 of foreclosure for  up to 5yrs you can claim 

On foreclosure after that state keeps it.

I'll send you paper work notary public has 

to sign also, up to 90 days for paper work  

depends on your ...

State so we can get you ,your check of 

(example $50,000 to $195,000)

 Up To you to get ball rolling I'm here just 

call ask for Jacqueline Gorton

customerproducts@gmail.com

taskmoney7@gmail.com

(757) 920-9627  I'm cheapest on finders 

fee 20% over all $5,000 lowest price

(Get paper work on foreclosure  proof needed)

If you have a or in foreclosure and are in need of 

Help,

Jacqueline Gorton

 call 757-920-9627 

We will be glad to help you get what's 

coming to you or if you know someone  

& want to help call or give my # to the 

person you know that is in a foreclosure or 

If you lost your house cause you owed taxes 

Finder fee of  20% of recovery fee 

Any State 



free web counters

Comments